Maharishi/MHI Jacket/Hoody/Jeans/Coat

Double SS

Ok folks I need to get rid of this stuff, because I got university tution fees to pay so my loss is someone elses gain.

Im located in the UK. Shipping within UK is £7 and £15 worldwide

Paypal only but f**k the fees, I got it.

Prices Negotiable

PM me if you got questions etc.

Sorry about the images. Camera broke so had to use my phone

First off is a Maharishi DPM Bonsai Forest II VIp Camo Towelling Jacket. I bought this from Flannels in Leeds for £190 in January but have never worn it. White in colour and size is Large. Its got a towelling material lining. Measurements: Pit to Pit - 22in, Collar to Hem - 27in, Shoulder to Cuff - 25.5in

Asking for £140

th_Image005-1.jpg

th_Image004-1.jpg

th_Image003-1.jpg

th_Image002-1.jpg

th_Image001.jpg

th_Image000.jpg

Next is a MHI Tox Hooded Coat BNWT. Its Charcoal Grey Colour. Size Large. Paid £125 from endclothing. Their site has better pictures http://www.endclothing.co.uk/shop.php/mhi-by-maharishi/mhi-tox-hooded-jacket/p_625.html Measurements: Pit to Pit - 27in, Collar to Hem - 30in, Shoulder to Cuff - 26

Asking £65

th_Image005.jpg

th_Image006.jpg

Next is MHI x Futura White Hoody. Size Large. This has been worn 2-3 times. Paid £75 from HIP in Leeds. Measurements: Pit to Pit - 23in, Collar to Hem - 28, Shoulder to Cuff - 25.5in

Asking £35

th_Image009.jpg

th_Image008.jpg

th_Image007.jpg

Finally is a Pair of Maharishi Redline Selvedge Jeans BNWT. Dark Indigo. W32in L34.6in, Leg Opening - 10inHas the camo lining and secret pocket. Paid £150 from HIP Leeds

Asking £70

th_Image004.jpg

th_Image003.jpg

th_Image002.jpg