Lets Go Fishin'

BOORADLEY

i love fishing. i know NOTHING about it, but i love it. nothing is better than sitting with your friends, blazing, drinking, and enjoying the great outdoors.

now i live on this river, its called the bow river, and it runs through Calgary (where i live). apparently its super good for fly fishing. never tried fly fishing but am looking to get into it this summer since its right there.

anyone else here like to fish? perhaps pics of catches or gear?

I like to fish. I haven't done it in a while, but I used to enjoy going fishing with my godfather and one of my friends. We went saltwater fishing though, on a Texas City pier. We normally caught stuff like flouder, catfish, redfish, and pulled a few crabs with the rare small shark appearance. I remember one time we caught a flounder, put it on ice in the cooler, and when we brought it back home, we thought it was dead so I put it in the sink to be gutted, a few moments later it started flailing like crazy. I was shook lmao

nothing better than sipping on a lone star inside the galveston bay.

I like to fish. I haven't done it in a while, but I used to enjoy going fishing with my godfather and one of my friends. We went saltwater fishing though, on a Texas City pier. We normally caught stuff like flouder, catfish, redfish, and pulled a few crabs with the rare small shark appearance. I remember one time we caught a flounder, put it on ice in the cooler, and when we brought it back home, we thought it was dead so I put it in the sink to be gutted, a few moments later it started flailing like crazy. I was shook lmao

nothing better than sipping on a lone star inside the galveston bay.

Heh, I didn't drink when I was younger though. But it was fun though, I'll probably go fishing again sometime this summer hopefully.

When I was like five my uncle took me out fishing, and I had a good time intill my uncle was casting his rod (l0l?1!!) and his hook got stuck in his fucking back. I never even thought about going fishing again.

I used to fish quite a bit about 10 years ago. I once caught a 12lb or 13lb catfish on a buzzbait(if you know something about fishing, you know that this is almost impossible, but it happened)

My dad has a small farm with a river that runs through it and I hope I can get some of my family and my gf to get up there and just do nothing except fish and swim for a day...