Niibo f/w 07

Wondering what peoples take on this line is.

They stock it at Atelier in NYC. I like the use of multiple Grey's and blacks, and though It could easily fall into the domain of RO, Julius, Cloak, etc..., there is something really nice and tactile/simple about some of the pieces, with small details that set them apart. I also like the way they choose to photograph, and the location shots that accompany the looks.

Black hoodie seems to fit well

and a couple of the button-ups and vests/cardis look real nice. I'm gonna check 'em out later this weekend.

http://www.niibo.com/home.html

(link because I can't seem to leech images)

I've handled some of their pieces at Odin. I was impressed with the cuts and construction, and the reasonable price points make the clothes even more desirable. I'm surprised Atelier picked them up seeing as how Odin had such a large stock this winter.

Tell me more about the "reasonable price points" and which Odin had more? I like the look of that thing that appears to be an Asymetrical button Henley...

Well Atelier doesn't have them listed as being carried in the store this Spring. Also, on Niibo's retailer page, it says "stores that have carried and currently carry."

But looking through thier Spring/Summer collection, I can see why Atelier might not have picked it up. Thier Fall line is much much better in comparison.

Tell me more about the "reasonable price points" and which Odin had more? I like the look of that thing that appears to be an Asymetrical button Henley...

Both Odin's carried Niibo this fall. As far as price points, a slim wool shirt jacket was around 350, and an asymmetrical wool shirt was about 150. Both were fairly substantial items that were quite warm. I'm about a US 40 and had to size up to an XL though. The clothing is cut with high armholes and slim shoulders.