Grey wash/cast/etc. denim.

I would give the Sugarcane Okinawa mud-dyed jeans a look; they are amazing. The leg is straight but not particularly slim.

Good pics of them here; note that these have the red tab that is no longer available, AFAIK.

poly800rock is/was selling a pair here (34w) with the red tab.

kiya has/had them for sale at self edge, as well, though his do not have the red tab.

I have seen some nice slim grey jeans from Acne but I don't think the quality is up there with Corpus or SugarCane, at least not the ones I've seen in person.

Tangerine.

really know your stuff, that post was a gold mine but sadly I wear about a 32-33 in any raw denim that stretches that maybe slim straight or straight and wear about a 33-34 in denim worn in slim/straight or straight.

I know the quality of Sugar Canes are superb from what I hear, but when I look at them, the seem a bit baggy for my taste. but if I get the chance, ill give it a try.

there definately not on the site anymore though.

living in this area sucks cause I cant try shit on hahaha

onemancult.

sounds tempting, but im not a fan of super skinny denim if thats what they are. I have a pair of uniqlo's blk dress denim that was a slim/straight and they are PERFECT! not to tight and not to loose. ill be sure to check it out though.

nimo112

tempting as well. just not my sz.

thanks again all.

Those the ones on kiya site? Didn't look too grey for some reason.

The hottest ones were the ndg raw greys sbw has but they didn't fit me right, a little upset.

yea i dont think he did a correct color correction or if any for that matter. in any case, look at ruach's waywt. they feature skulls in a more correct color:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=416001&postcount=30277

Those the ones on kiya site? Didn't look too grey for some reason.

The hottest ones were the ndg raw greys sbw has but they didn't fit me right, a little upset.

yea i dont think he did a correct color correction or if any for that matter. in any case, look at ruach's waywt. they feature skulls in a more correct color:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=416001&postcount=30277

The Self Edge web store doesn't show the grey Okinawas, but they were in the store last time I was there. If anyone is interested, PM kiya or justice, or contact the store via the web site and they will let you know for sure.

And SelfEX, you are correct, they fit pretty full in the top block.

I don't know where you live, or how much you want to spend, but I got a pair of The Stray Boys thin grey jeans ("black washed") and I love em. Famous Friends in NYC stocks them, and they had a bunch of sizes when i was last there.

http://www.strayboys.com/shop/produkt.asp?id=535

The fit is between a rescue and a new standard, and they have a subtle taper which works real well.

Barney's also just got in opening Ceremony's new jeans, which look pretty nice, come with a built in webbed belt made of denim cloth, and run about $125.

Check both these out.

I think onemancult and tangerine have a good idea as to what I want.

I will have to take a trip to Uniqlo and see as well as hit up Kiya about the okinawas and possibly size down since they are cut loose.

and I think you know exactly what pair of uniqlo denim I bought onemancult cause they are greyish.blk and are slim fit so I bought my regular sz.

the Corpus denim is the best example I can give. and A.P.C. had some grey NS (i think) a little while back but no more.

the picture of ruach's skulls arent grey enough, if thats even grey.

ktothe I dont remember exactly how Rescues fit, I wear my hipsters daily but I think I didnt like rescues cause they were to loose overall. Hipsters are straight with a wide opening. if you can do a comparison for me I guess, and send me pics to my email

[email protected]

we can possibly work something out.

jubei how much are the NDG classic fits? i will be in NY soon visiting family.

RAISED BY WOLVES those look really nice. not as grey as I want but they are close. and if the fit is as what you say, then those probably fit perfectly.

ill check the Barneys here in DC and see what they have. $125 is a breath taking price haha. spending up to $250 but could use two different pairs for different occasions.

does Famous Friends have a website of there stock?

really appreciate everything fellaz.

thanks.

oh and does anyone know where Corpus is sold? one place in my area but they dont carry the grey denim. and I dont think I saw the stocklist on the site

PICS WOULD HELP IF NO HASTLE!

*edit* WOW just took a peek at the opening ceremony grey denim. we might have a winner.

thanks again.

WOLVES

I live in Maryland/Washington DC metro area. pretty much in the middle of both.

only spot out here for qaulity denim is Denim Bar and Barneys but they barely get stuff.

its so hard!

ill be sure to check them out.

and thanks for the site dangydang! they have the corpus denim also!

thanks again.

the picture of ruach's skulls arent grey enough, if thats even grey.

well, they look pretty grey to me. I never handled a pair though are mine is coming in the mail.

Here are some pictures that are probably the most accurate as its from the maker themselves:

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/BB041.html

japanese denim + grey denim that i was looking for = win win to me.

the opening ceremonys are pretty nice too but I really dont like the way the two halves of the pants are stitched together, that bumpy thing that runs down the inseam and the outside of the pants.

well that picture does them alot more Justice.

I am actually still going to consider the opening ceremony's, Prada grey denim actually looks nice, and if I get a chance to stop bt CDG...

my lady friend picked up a pair of grey denim from Benetton that fit great. but this is only for the time being.

thanks again everyone.

i happened across some raw grey selvage apcs on ebay and got them:

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3728.jpg

the leg is a little wide at the opening, but i could always have them tailored. they are kind of a medium grey color. i was hoping theyd be a little darker, but i still like them alot. apc denim always seems to wear-in so nicely, so hopefully these wont be an exception.

• 1 month later...