Greedys Shoe Sale (Double Identity, German Army Sneakers)

GreedyBastard

Hi In this Thread ill sell some shoes :D..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

German Army Sneakers

Price : 90 $ Shipped / Price lowered.. damn the dollar suxx!

Size available : EU 40, 40.5, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 46.5, 47

Pics :

7.JPG

more Pics :

http://home.arcor.de/morpheeN/lala/Shoes/GAS/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double Identity

Colour : Black leather

Price : 150 $ Shipped / With insurance 190$ (Shipping costs 62$ instead of 16 -.-)

Size available : EU 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

Pics :

2.JPG

Double Identity

Price : 85 $ Shipped (Shipping is 40$ to the USA :( )

Size available : EU 43

Colour : khaki

Pics :

3.JPG

Feel free to add me in any instant messenger you use :)

All Shoes are brandnew and have never been worn.

If you dont want to pay the listed price feel free to contact me.

email : [email protected]

double identitys fit like chucks ... well ill post pics soon, but my damn fucking cam... it are the shoes somebody was wearing in waywt.. beside him was a dog :D .. so pls wait..

please avoid bumping topics multiple times a day, read the notice on top of the forum.

• 1 year later...