Checked out opening ceremony in LA

jet

Not bad, nothing special though really. First room had garbage house brand that I glanced over real quick then went to the back room. Decent collection of stuff, acne, ervell, umbro/kim jones, acne, and some others. Cloak was kind of the oddball there but that's going to be done after this season anyway. Staff mostly asian, girls cool. This homeless lookin dude in a straw hat was doing a half ass job of greeting some people, not me incidentally, but not like I give a shit anyhow. Not really a standout but worth checking out if you're in the area. Looks like they're putting finishing touches on landscaping and such.

I was a bit disappointed with the store as well. OC was always made out to be a great store however the selection wasn't any different or special from what you would find at say Barney's in Bev Hills. I still boggle at all the kim jones stuff stores carry, no one buys his stuff. I remember the clearance racks at barneys were full with kim jones and no one was touching it.

Thanks for the mini report.

np

I know, personally I can't stand that shit but figured some might be interested. I don't think it's fair to judge this early on I mean the store just opened but I was turned off when I witnessed two hipsters ignore the guy in the store with the most chips. I don't think I'll be dropping any cash in there when I do find stuff I like possibly later on. I'm practically friends with most of the boutiques I shop at in LA and this store had somewhat of an unwarranted snobby attitude none of the others have.

I'm sure peoples experiences will vary though.