FS: Vintage Converse Skidgrip Orange 8.5 / Vintage Vans Authentics Red 8.5

Proceed

I accept Paypal, USPS money orders, or cash deposits into my checking account. I am a very honest seller w/ 100% positive feedback on ebay. Ebay feedback link

Vintage Converse Skidgrip from the early 90s in a men's size 8.5. Brand new with tags and in their original box. Still wearable. Very comfortable, has a terry cloth material on the insoles and is paded along the ankle area.

I personally couldn't find any site that still sells these laced versions of Skidgrips. I only see slip on versions now a days so this laced pair is pretty hard to come by.

Asking for:

$60 nyc pick up

$65 shipped in the US (priority mail w/tracking)

skidgrip85orangeju8.jpg

skidgrip85orange1ge6.jpg

skidgrip85orange2fl2.th.jpg skidgrip85orange3bz8.th.jpg skidgrip85orange4co3.th.jpg

skidgrip85orange6kc9.th.jpg skidgrip85orange7ta2.th.jpg skidgrip85orange8dw5.th.jpg

Vintage Vans from early 90s in a mens size 8.5

These are very wearable. They come in their original box and are brand new.

Notice the 'Made in USA' tab & the 4 lines of stitching on back, the current models have the 'Off the Wall' tab & only 2 lines of stitching. Minor details really but thought i'd point out the differences.

Asking for:

$50 nyc pick up

$55 shipped in the US (priority mail w/tracking)

vans85redev2.jpg

vans85red3hv4.jpg

vans85red1cd6.th.jpg vans85red2rz8.th.jpg vans85red4gs5.th.jpg vans85red5sl3.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...