a good wife

cheep

you're tired? well who massages my blistered and flaky hands after cleaning the whole goddamn house with cleaning products that don't promise to protect my skin? you expect me to be fresh and clean and happy after cooking a big meal and then having you come home late? do you have to put up with the crazy neighbor that steals the orchids from the windowsill?

i think you're the one who has to bring up interesting topics so I won't get bored. I'm sick of hearing about bob from human resources that just got that new sports car. It would help being a little gay too. at least you would dress better. little bitch.

you're tired? well who massages my blistered and flaky hands after cleaning the whole goddamn house with cleaning products that don't promise to protect my skin? you expect me to be fresh and clean and happy after cooking a big meal and then having you come home late? do you have to put up with the crazy neighbor that steals the orchids from the windowsill?

i think you're the one who has to bring up interesting topics so I won't get bored. I'm sick of hearing about bob from human resources that just got that new sports car. It would help being a little gay too. at least you would dress better. little bitch.

honey... why dont you calm down and eat one of these xanax chip cookies i just baked you...