killa cam's rhyme book

evisu 2000

Hahahaha, great.

"Extra chromosomes, wyle out, retarded kids

She gave the homie dome, mile south to my cartiiage

Wide mout, chubby fingers, big tounge,

Retarded kids."

This was brilliant.

that was my personal favorite too. mostly because this should probably be on the next dipset mixtape, and if it isn't, i'm gonna be angry.

The corner's crowded, niggaz must be rollin dice

I parked the ride so my nigga Iroc can crash the lye spot

and I'ma gamble until he come back - why not?

Click-clack, cock the gat back, gotta be strapped

Guest StuckOnStupid

they forgot the Chocha Juice... or maybe that was just me and my crew in HS.

half top pop kola champagne, half malt liquor... that is what is up.

?

ugghh....i seem to remeber something similar to that involving widemouth st ides 40s and cans of pina colada mix.....

yo honestly, when i moved to new york, then ended up living in bed stuy i was like "wait...so dead prez are actually RIGHT? "The Man" IS trying to kill black people with toxic products in the hood!?!?! never before had i seen such an array of bargain priced poison snacks such as those that lined the shelves of every single bodega on marcy avenue.

dude, in canada we do not have every single candy flavor of philly blunt, 40 ounce bottles of "Lazer", "Camo", or fuck...there was even one that had like, a silver label with an F14 Tomcat shooting lazerbeams on it, im not bulshittin. A bag of potato chips for 25 cents here is unheard of. I swear i saw a baby wearing a gino green global hoodie buying 3 loosies for a buck once. Shit is scary.

yo honestly, when i moved to new york, then ended up living in bed stuy i was like "wait...so dead prez are actually RIGHT? "The Man" IS trying to kill black people with toxic products in the hood!?!?! never before had i seen such an array of bargain priced poison snacks such as those that lined the shelves of every single bodega on marcy avenue.

dude, in canada we do not have every single candy flavor of philly blunt, 40 ounce bottles of "Lazer", "Camo", or fuck...there was even one that had like, a silver label with an F14 Tomcat shooting lazerbeams on it, im not bulshittin. A bag of potato chips for 25 cents here is unheard of. I swear i saw a baby wearing a gino green global hoodie buying 3 loosies for a buck once. Shit is scary.

so, you would probably understand my distress when i see poor moms feeding their kids a bag of potato chips and a soda for breakfast, right? and then i think, oh wait, that's probably because for whatever strange reason, the little box of tropicana juice is 2.50 on its own, and this lady can feed her and her kid breakfast and lunch with that otherwise.

on a side note, since you mentioned dead prez,

revolutionary BUTT gangsta

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

...word.

ugghh....i seem to remeber something similar to that involving widemouth st ides 40s and cans of pina colada mix.....

welcome to new york.