Newbie posts.

seraphieL

So, how many of you remember your first post on the future?

I think it'd be interesting if people would find their first post ever on the future and post them here. It'd be interesting seeing postwhores like DDML's, cheap's, red's, etc first posts. Feel free to reminisce.

I think it has been done....but here is mine:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=59323#post59323

"Obviously you did not notice as many reposts when you first started using, as your use was likely more infrequent, and further, more importantly, you never saw all the previous posts so you could not lable a new to you post as a repost."

my first post was when i bought a pair of Sling and Stone Daniels...

now i work for them @_@

That's really sweet. So you work for Sling and Stone now? What do you do?

I forgot to link my first post. I'm relatively new, so it's not too old. I have been lurking sufu for a while before though. Just some newbie question regarding repairing my Iron Hearts.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=318789&postcount=1

Let's see more people post here.

That's really sweet. So you work for Sling and Stone now? What do you do?

I forgot to link my first post. I'm relatively new, so it's not too old. I have been lurking sufu for a while before though. Just some newbie question regarding repairing my Iron Hearts.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=318789&postcount=1

Let's see more people post here.

im interning for them now. but yeah its really fun, started talking to Aiden from S&S more and more and he was being my mentor for alot of apparel design stuff i was doing, and after awhile they put me on board :)

• 3 weeks later...

Here is mine, almost 1 year ago...

Was in the Levis store in Soho yesterday and saw Skinny 511 jeans. There were 2 different washes. Tried em on and they fit like the 514 but a tad tighter, which is good because after 6 months, my 514's stretched out quite a bit. First day wearing them and I'm pretty psyched on them, just wish I had gotten a size smaller as they have already begun to stretch out considerably in the waist.

I love maharishi stuff, but im not to sure about the denim... wish it was a bit more outlandish with the stitching or @least the color choices for the embroidery on the back pockets..... nice jeans though...

There thats the first one.