eerrrghhh...10 Deep Junglesport Print

onemancult

I bought the black "deep dots" polka-dot hoodie when it came out. it was one of the last sizes on the rack, an XL, and I was still able to double my money reselling it.

in the short time that it was in my posession, I noted how thin the material was, and how crappy the stitching was on the insides (it was loose in some places, pieces of string sticking out, etc). soo I don't think their quality is top-notch as you claim it to be, and their prices definitely do not justify the "workmanship" you get in one of their sweaters

plus their tee-shirts are sized fucking HUGE. a medium is like a large. and to whoever posted above and said they are constantly innovating as a brand and shit, I don't think coming out with the same chain print in a thousand different colors is exactly fresh

co-sign. gave my dots hoody to my sis a month after i bought it. paid too much for such a poorly constructed garment. don't agree on the tees tho. mine fit me perfectly. also, everything they've done has not always been so loud. even now, their whole line isn't loud and beastly (pun intended).

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i won't let portly asians from flushing, queens take my nu-rave awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I start seeing it as well. Few times at Studio B (and not during the klaxons) and I also saw 2 guys at Uniqlo decked out in some next level shit. You know nu-rave will be the biggest thing to hit the misshapes this summer. oh it will happen.

i think it is already starting to cross over somewhat into the 'mainstream'- i've seen people in full on nu-rave outfits at misshapes/studio b/the annex/etc. since at least six months ago, so it is about time to see people wearing the look out in the 'real world'.

It's a chick, she's a performance artist, if I'm remembering correctly.

as for misshapes, i used to go all the time when it first started, stopped going

after a while, and have been back a few times in the past handful of years...

ive systematically destroyed all pictures of me against that wall.