Surface to Air sizing

Uber_Mod

i was thinking of getting a s2a paris jacket from f/w 07...

was looking for some sizing advice. I am 6'2", 160 (somewhat skinny) normally a medium in AA hoodies, most T-shirts and stuff. I have long ass arms though so that usually screws stuff up.

I heard these run slim so do you think I should go for a M or L?

i was thinking of getting a s2a paris jacket from f/w 07...

was looking for some sizing advice. I am 6'2", 160 (somewhat skinny) normally a medium in AA hoodies, most T-shirts and stuff. I have long ass arms though so that usually screws stuff up.

I heard these run slim so do you think I should go for a M or L?

At 6'2 you should prob go w/ the Large, even though youre thin, S2A Paris runs a bit fitted. Medium will prob be short on you.

I usually wear a M and I tried on a s2a paris sweater in a large the other day and it was very slim, too slim for me. oh yeah, I'm 5'9 150

prod319_img1.jpg

I tried this on in a L, it was very slim on me. I usually wear mediums in most stuff and this was quite slim so. Size up at least one on these sweaters.

I still have no idea what size to order in the jacket i want tho.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, finally got back into town and got to mess with a new S2A jacket ive been hyping over for awhile. I ordered a L but am considering exchanging for a M.

The fit a bit loose in the chest for me, though the sleeves and length down the back are good.

It kinda makes me look like: Marshmallow-Man.jpg

Just wondering what you guys thought, sorry for the crap pics:

pic1.jpgpic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

what is throwing me off is i tried on a bunch of S2A paris shirts after I placed this order and I was defintely a medium, didnt even need to try on larges

sucks not being able to try stuff on in person!

so sizing down wouldnt work?