god, take a look at this thread.

mizanation

Good God! Everything about this annoys me!!!! Why!! Agh!

-"I do not want tight jeans, but I do not want them baggy." - so regular, wtf!?!?

"I want jeans that women will be able to tell I workout my legs and butt." - er and also have jeans that can tell women your a vain self obsessed eejit!

" I am ready to drop 100+ on a great pair of jeans." I just dont know what to say, great? - you must be buying you own razors now too?

Wow.

Fuck that guy for not being superknowledgeable about denim. I wish he was born with japanese indigo in his blood like the rest of us.

He could've gone about it better though. Post a picture or lurk more, but GEEZ, what an asshole for trying to look good to others in his jeans. Too bad he can't just be like us, because we're all too cool to care about looking good to others and having jeans that flatter our figure. I'm glad we're just better people than noobs.

Fuck that guy for not being superknowledgeable about denim. I wish he was born with japanese indigo in his blood like the rest of us.

He could've gone about it better though. Post a picture or lurk more, but GEEZ, what an asshole for trying to look good to others in his jeans. Too bad he can't just be like us, because we're all too cool to care about looking good to others and having jeans that flatter our figure. I'm glad we're just better people than noobs.

ive been here too long.

This guy is pure hell.

Show everyone that I work out my legs and butt?

Who actually says they work out their BUTT. I know some total queened out real-as-the-aids-scare faggots who would never say they work out their "butt". This guy needs to wander into a fucking Guess store, join the fold, get a mediocre girlfriend and stop pissing around on the internet.

Work out my butt...

I'll bet this guy masturbates to a mirror.

This guy is pure hell.

Show everyone that I work out my legs and butt?

Who actually says they work out their BUTT. I know some total queened out real-as-the-aids-scare faggots who would never say they work out their "butt". This guy needs to wander into a fucking Guess store, join the fold, get a mediocre girlfriend and stop pissing around on the internet.

Work out my butt...

I'll bet this guy masturbates to a mirror.

haha holy shit

Am i...supposed to masturbate on the screen now or something? Explain :( :(