Help Wanted

chucksvintage

:) Hello I own a high end Vintage Denim store in Los Angeles. I am looking for a strong saleperson to work part time. I need someone who is experienced in VINTAGE denim and in sales. You must be an outgoing strong agressive person. If this sounds like you please contact me at [email protected] my name is Madeline.

Thank You

:) Hello I own a high end Vintage Denim store in Los Angeles. I am looking for a strong saleperson to work part time. I need someone who is experienced in VINTAGE denim and in sales. You must be an outgoing strong agressive person. If this sounds like you please contact me at [email protected] my name is Madeline.

Thank You

Sorry I can't help you but have you considered selling online? I went to your site and it's nice. Why not expand it to an online shop?

I only sell period pieces. Sorry

2 things:

1) Why are you apologizing?

2) Why can't you sell period pieces online? Take a look at the Context Clothing website @ www.contextclothing.com and see how they present their jeans. The 360 degree view is a great help to those who might want to buy online.

Vintage denim is not really my thing. Just offering some suggestions. Keep in mind that there's a huge Japanese market that you will have much easier access to if you sell online and ship to Japan.

Good luck!

Hello,

My name is Madeline. I own a high end VINTAGE denim store in L.A. . Not recyled Vintage. I am looking for someone who know's Vintage which is very hard to find.

If you kn ow somebody please send them my way.

Thank You

hey madeline-

i was in your store last year and we talked vintage denim for 3 hours - - you gave me this really cool knife holder from the 30's for free, but i'm sure you talk denim with a lot of people all day long - - wish i could work in your store, i could sit there for days..

good luck, free bump

I think lowrider is implying you should heir me to do your website.

Too bad I'm so busy at Context.

Hope you find someone for the job, sounds like fun to me.

Good job there Akre! Now don't tell Sam but please allow use of Amex cards and I'll be really happy. I lost out on 550 rewards points!

madeline - i'm doing well, the line is taking off slowly but surely, you ever outfit your son or daughter (i forgot what type of child you had) in some raw denim yet?

sf-er's , you have to go to the store to understand why she can't sell online, putting authentic 1920 era used levi's for sale online doesn't do it justice when its 1000 something dollars - -

sf-er's , you have to go to the store to understand why she can't sell online, putting authentic 1920 era used levi's for sale online doesn't do it justice when its 1000 something dollars - -

I say take the cost of hiring another sales rep and have the site built out and translated into Japanese. Or better yet, just hire a translator who will help post up on Yahoo! Auctions Japan to test the waters for a few pieces.

Here in Hawaii we have a store in Waikiki that has lots of vintage denim (according to Dogfarm they're overpriced) that sells really well to Japanese tourists.

Just a thought...

I say take the cost of hiring another sales rep and have the site built out and translated into Japanese. Or better yet, just hire a translator who will help post up on Yahoo! Auctions Japan to test the waters for a few pieces.

Here in Hawaii we have a store in Waikiki that has lots of vintage denim (according to Dogfarm they're overpriced) that sells really well to Japanese tourists.

Just a thought...

Hey! Some stuff was overpriced but not all, it is a great store with great staff. I would say 88 tees was my favorite store in waikiki. Very original and some great vintage levis and lees ranging from 90 bucks to 2700 dollars

Why is vintage Chuck so robot like. You write very serious, or am I the only one who gets this impression. If I worked with vintage denim all I would be overcome with everlasting joy. :P:P:P

is Madeline's store something like MisterFreedom's?

i love the site. :)

perhaps some less expensive pieces could be put on sale online--but keep the best for in-store sales, that way there's plenty of impetus to visit--and the contact with the customer is still maintained both online and in real life!

Hey! Some stuff was overpriced but not all, it is a great store with great staff. I would say 88 tees was my favorite store in waikiki. Very original and some great vintage levis and lees ranging from 90 bucks to 2700 dollars

Why is vintage Chuck so robot like. You write very serious, or am I the only one who gets this impression. If I worked with vintage denim all I would be overcome with everlasting joy. :P:P:P

Sorry Dogfarm! Didn't mean to mis-quote you. Thanks for clearing that up.