Japan Auction Center...

Noddy

• 3 weeks later...
Guest young7777

I used the services 2 weeks ago and received my auction last week. Just be aware on different fees may apply. For example if you put too much money into your account and want to withdraw money out, there is a 3% charges. Also there is 1000 yen charges from the auction seller to the service center regardless the acution seller offering free shipping.

One more thing if the auction seller lists more than one items in one auction, the Japan Auction Center can't take the bid you entered. You need to contact the the center and he can bid for you manually.

Overall my experience with the auction center is pretty good cos I can monitor the entire buy/ship/delivery process.

Guest proxy2japan
jeans arrived very quickly... this service is way cool for those last minute bid in yahoo. overall experience is very very good :)

Hi Noddy did u read well about their services and pricing?

Culled from their site:

Example

Auction closing : 5000 yen

Our commission : 1400 yen (1000 yen+8%)

Domestic handling fee: : 1000 yen

TOTAL* : 7400 yen * International delivery fee is NOT included.

My question is : What is Domestic Handling fees? after charging 1000Yen(for Bank fees and Handling in Japan.

So they are charging shipping within Japan like 2000Yen? first handling fee and second handling fees? And what makes them the cheapest in japan?

If i were to take that order from my service it would be:

Price: 5000Yen would be 6965Yen Shipped.

But theirs is: 7400Yen

Dont let that confuse you Noddy check that well.:)

Guest proxy2japan
I've used them before, and they are excellent - super quick, no problem.

Okies no worries.....just wasnt sure about their 1000Yen Handling fees charged twice. Can you explain more on that?

Okies no worries.....just wasnt sure about their 1000Yen Handling fees charged twice. Can you explain more on that?

I said "fast and reliable" - you can dispute their charges all you want, i was commenting on the level of service and level of professionalism.

Hi Noddy did u read well about their services and pricing?

Culled from their site:

Example

Auction closing : 5000 yen

Our commission : 1400 yen (1000 yen+8%)

Domestic handling fee: : 1000 yen

TOTAL* : 7400 yen * International delivery fee is NOT included.

My question is : What is Domestic Handling fees? after charging 1000Yen(for Bank fees and Handling in Japan.

So they are charging shipping within Japan like 2000Yen? first handling fee and second handling fees? And what makes them the cheapest in japan?

If i were to take that order from my service it would be:

Price: 5000Yen would be 6965Yen Shipped.

But theirs is: 7400Yen

Dont let that confuse you Noddy check that well.:)

Thanks for pointing that out man! Hmm worth a look but anyway i will only use it in Yahoo auction when i want a last minute bid.

Guest proxy2japan
Thanks for pointing that out man! Hmm worth a look but anyway i will only use it in Yahoo auction when i want a last minute bid.

No offence...got it cleared. Thanks haaa

• 3 years later...