Cell phone fades

qwertyuiop5

What do you think of front pocket cell phone fades?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of front pocket cell phone fades?

• Good
    • Bad

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are ordinary like the rest of the fading u get e.g. wallet, coin pocket, etc

u put ur mobile in ur jeans and of course that area will fade, theres no good or bad unless u purposely decide what u put in ur pocket to get customed fading

ok, exactly what the dude above me posted

^^

I agree. It's weird because I was just thinking about this today. I've decided to only keep my cell phone in my back, left pocket and my wallet in my back, right pocket. When I sit down, I usually just take the phone out, but I can sit on it, as well. I also keep my keeps tethered to my left belt loop. They have developed an interesting fade by brushing against my hips.

Yea, I'm not really a put stuff in my jean pockets either besides my wallet. Bulges annoy me. Everything goes in my jacket/hoodie pocket. However, during the summer this poses a problem. I'll probably get one of those rock climber things for my keys but I'll probably end up putting my phone in my pocket.. I don't know if I could get away with sitting on my phone. Don't really wanna try it.

Cell phone fades are absolutely necessary if you have a cell phone and you keep it in your pocket. Stating the obvious, sure, but see what I'm getting at? If you change the way you go about your daily business because you're afraid of an unfavorable fade, you're a tool.

The best fades are one's that reflect your life. I sound like a spokesperson for Nudie when I say that but shit, think about what you're doing when you think "Oh god no! Not my whiskers!" and stuff your phone in your manpurse.

I think cell phone fades look like ass, and could care less whether they occur naturally. If I paid $200+ for something, I may end up doing things that I see as necessary to get a good end result.

u can have ur jeans to fade and evolve according to ur usual daily activities and usual habits

but i guess if u see jeans as more than jeans, or value them as fashion accessory, then ur right, of course u want good end result so that ur accessory will look good, but that kinda defeat the purpose of having ur jeans representing ur character and habits

just me 2cents

I kept my old phone in my backpocket and got a pretty interesting fade but I keep my new phone in my front pocket so it doesn't get destroyed. Cell phone fades used to bother me a lot because I like symmetry but not so much anymore. I wouldn't put my cell phone in the front pocket of a new pair before they stretched out a little though. They would probably cause my phone to call people from my pocket.

i dont think cell phone fades are worth it, cuz if you keep your phone in your front pocket, no big chance of a good fade, but if you keep it in your back pocket, then you have to sit on it for it to fade, then that might f up your phone, so either way, i dont feel comfortable sitting on my phone, just get a wallet fade yall, or brass knuckle fade

I put my phone in my back left pocket, and am too lazy to use keylock.

Every time I take it out it says *#p793##*p87 or some shit.

Somehow it's not broken. I always tell myself not to put it back there because one day it'll break. But as I'm writing this I just realized...its still in my back pocket...