sneaker care

boystory

i definitely have my own method (and i'm sure this has probably been brought up countless times before), but i was curious as to how you guys care for your sneakers. i tend to just use the general foot locker stuff and give it three layers of weather spray as opposed to the normal two.

anybody do anything wild?

This is my first post on here, These are the things I usually do to look after mine.

1. Rotate them so that you dont beat the same pair up in the period of about a week.

2. Stuff the shoes, box and wrap them after every use, if they get dirty clean them before you box them.

3. Use an eraser to get rid of denim stains on the leather parts.

4. Be careful where you are walking, avoid dog mess at all costs!. Wear dark sneakers on days with dodgy weather and break out the bright ones on nice days!

Sometimes I use beeswax on the leather before I wear them, and if you dont like your sneakers to look creased, dont drive in them its the worse thing for it. I also know a few people who use vaccum seal bags to store theirs!

Jon