Has anyone seen this Visvim style?

apu

Those are fakes.

The thread people are referring to where those were posted was a thread about fake Visvims on e-bay (those).

Visvim has never made a model that looks like those. Zahras are their slip-ons and they don't even remotely resemble those............

they are a legit model, theyve been posted on here before i think, dont quote me on that though.
Visvim makes a slip on style, not sure on that design though

please do NOT post replies like this if you really have absolutely no idea what you're saying!

oh cmon mike ...

its not that im matters or im anyone here, but ...

the guys were just trying to have a convo

yes their replies are useless and garbage, but to me its pretty much the same as anyone who says nice fits on waywt

aren't we getting a little too strict here sometimes?

when the threads purpose is to find specific facts, I dont think conversation like that is necessary as its quite misleading. my point to those guys is that you dont have to reply to every single thing if you have no relevant input.

sorry lowry, i shall bow down to u o mighty superfuture god, i jus happened to spot the thread and put in a quick reply, the guy wont be mislead caus some self righteous visvim know it all will come along at some point, correct them and tell others not post on a free meant for discussion forum unless they're a 1000% certain of what they're talkin about.

wow u can deduce im an idiot jus buy one wrong post, yeah sorry i shouldnt have posted if i wasnt sure, fair play, i should have properly read through the thread about the fake visvims but i was probably on my way out to meet my gf, maybe my friends or somethin other than spendin hours on a forum. clown

Wow you would think if they went through all the trouble to arrange the nice flowers and stuff they would at least not make the "Vis Vim" print on the back midsole look like something my inkjet printer from 2000 would shit out.

wow u can deduce im an idiot jus buy one wrong post

Whoa, I'm not that judgemental... It took 2-3 posts.

meet my gf, maybe my friends or somethin other than spendin hours on a forum. clown

OH YEAH WELL WHILE I WAS POSTING I WAS SNORTING COKE OFF OF HOOKERS ASSES AND DAYTRADING BIG $$ IN THE STOCK MARKET

lol ok bro, I call a truce. Yeah I shouldnt have posted if I didnt fully know the answer but jus happened to quickly eye the thread and the other thread that was referred to flashed up im my mind, got muddled caus I was truly off to do somethin else. I take back callin u a clown, I dont know u. Ive been visiting superfuture since end of 03, it was a more relaxed vibe back then, u could make a wrong comment and u'd just be corrected in a non condescending manner. Anyways done and dusted.

• 2 months later...

yea polka dot polke's are normal ones, I think they might've come out in 05 or something along those lines..?

are those on ebay? cause they look like the pair I sold a few months back, if I remember correctly on of the things at the end of the laces was missing on the right shoe like on those :P