Supreme x Umbro

I COPPED 2 OF THEM. THEY'RE SUPER TECH CUTS AND MATERIALS.

IT'S GOT ME THINKING OF JUST ROCKING BLANK UMBRO SOCCER TOPS FOR THE SUMMER.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT LANGUAGE IT IS BUT IT'S OFFICIAL. SOME DUDE READ IT AND WAS BUGGED OUT BY IT. HE SAID SUPREME...ALLAH.

SHIT IS WACKâ„¢

cot damn... icefield is selling them for ~usd 268... and they're selling out?!?

ouch.

they look pretty dope tho.

i've got an old supreme short sleeve soccer (ok ok... football) jersey - i think from 2000 or so.

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

hahahaha

umbros wank, cheap shit... the england football teams sponsered by them,..just AINT cool..please dont buy into thattt yourl be a mug, umbro is SOOOo cheap here,.. and those shirts are shit man... if you want one, buy an official england one or sumit.. aloooottt cheaper and better

Kim Jones did ALOT better job of making umbro loook good, but it ul always have that Pikey image.... at least over here

i'm shocked. that is not meant as a dig to anyone who likes this stuff - each to his own. but umbro is the cheapest, shittest stuff you would be able to find in the UK.

whitetrash anth is spot on - pikey is an understatement - on this one, there is no ironic cool.. its just plain crap. i strongly urge you to resist the temptation to buy it..

Edited by r2 on May 18, 2005 at 01:41 AM

We know it's massive... Every soccer (football) geek in the States wears it as well. That's kinda the point. Its "non-exclusive"... The right colors, dri fit style & it looks fresh.

We know Gola, Umbro, Hummel, etc. is all crap. Shit Hummel is huge over here in the states & when I was a kid if you wore that shit you'd get shot. But they're selling it in freakin Barneys & Fred Segal (I'd still never wear it). Things get re-defined fellas. These umbro skits are the shit!

I mean who doesn't haver a Polo top? It's how you rock shit!

-Dub

well put - i like your style.

lacoste was the same - loads of stuff gets redefined. but things take time to get rehabilitated - umbro still needs some time in the doghouse for a few years!

in any case, i think you got certain liberties not being in the uk. same with most things - ask a german what they think of birkenstocks.

either way - enjoy your umbro, its how you rock shit, as you say.

as far as the idea that Umbro isnt in-line with the rest of supremes designs because of its reputation as a pikey/trashy brand. It doesnt hold much weight. Pretty much all of supremes designs are based on army surplus or workwear designs that are worn by the have-nots of society. I think it also has something to do with taking advantage of overseas markets from both an american and a european perspective. Ive heard that carharrt is big over in london and it has stores intended solely for streetwear. Meanwhile, every construction worker in the us wears it and u can get it for cheap as hell at sporting goods stores

STATESIDE, SOCCER I MEAN FOOTBALL DON'T MEAN SHIT. SOCCER GEAR IN THE REALM OF STREET FASHION IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS FOOTBALL JERSEYS, FITTED CAPS AND BASKETBALL UNIFORMS. CHAV GEAR? FUCK THAT, SHIT IS DOPE.

THESE DAYS I HATE POSTING ABOUT SUPREME. IT'S A JOKE.

SHIT IS WACKâ„¢

• 4 weeks later...