steezy ghetto

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
...that, or all of Fok's hoodies wadded up on one side of streetwear and caused an unbalanced load alarm.

Ha hah.

I just got my Hanna flat cap today. Bought it from irecrafts on eBay for $20. Sizing is perfect, and it looks awesome. Thanks for the advice on it england.

Nice man! $20 is a damn good deal. Glad you found it.

I love the Steeeeeeze.....hardly ever post though, just steeeze readzzz

Hey England! Whats up bruva, haven't seen you lurking for a minute. Seen HOT FUZZ yet? Looks funny as hell, those Shaun of the Dead guys. We got an early release here as Pete Jackson is affiliated and has a cameo too, wooot

I love the Steeeeeeze.....hardly ever post though, just steeeze readzzz

Hey England! Whats up bruva, haven't seen you lurking for a minute. Seen HOT FUZZ yet? Looks funny as hell, those Shaun of the Dead guys. We got an early release here as Pete Jackson is affiliated and has a cameo too, wooot

Yo man! Yeah, I rarely post on Superfuture :P

Hot Fuzz looks fucking great. Doesn't come out until April in the States. :(

The trailer is goddamn amazing.

Yeah man it looks top notch, heard some reveiws and they are saying its even better than Shaun of the Dead.......is this at all possible? Will get back to you, might go in the next coupla days.

Haven't veiwed Borat yet.....shame

Yeah man it looks top notch, heard some reveiws and they are saying its even better than Shaun of the Dead.......is this at all possible? Will get back to you, might go in the next coupla days.

Haven't veiwed Borat yet.....shame

Nice. Love to know if it'll be worth it to catch in theatres or wait for the rental.

How could you not see Borat??! If you haven't seen all the episodes, rent season 1 or 2 of the Ali G show. The Borat skits on the show were much better than the movie imo.

Yeah I know, didn't go to see it at the cinema, its out for rent but its always damn out at the local. I have seen quite alot of the Borat bits on Ali G. Can't wait for the Fashionista guy movie, thats one funny character.

The Borat skits on the show were much better than the movie imo.

glad im not the only one to think so. the only parts in the movie where i actually laughed were when he fought with his manager and when he was with the christians.

i was really dissapointed. i dont know if it was because i was already used to borat, if my expectations were set to high, or if it was because i was tired.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...