Best H&M in NYC?

gagarin

I'm going to NYC for a few days next week and am planning my shopping itinerary. No stranger to the city but the only H&M location I've been to there is the one on 5th & 51st and the men's selection was pretty questionable and "gay," though I hate to use that term. The last time I was in the city was last July, and I know H&M's stock changes very frequently so that could be part of it.

Anyway, what store has the best men's selection of items that are not too trendy (or rather are somewhat trendy without being obnoxious?) I'm going to swing by Uniqlo in Soho, how are the H&M locations in Soho and which of the two is better? Or is the best location elsewhere?

The SoHo ones are TERRIBLE. The one on Broadway near Uniqlo has the most miserable men's selection. The ones I like best are the one on 59th and Lexington, right near Bloomingdales, and then the one on 5th Ave and 50th street, right near Saks 5th Ave. I'd say the 5th Ave one is the best, based on their selection of men's clothes. The one on 34th street and 7th avenue is okay too.

there's two of them on 34th street. i think the one next to the victoria's secret is one of the largest locations because they make better use of the square footage than the 5th avenue one. anyways, just go 34th street. they're only one block apart.