visvim fakes starting to be made?

Egpt

What about the guy on eBay that has been selling 35 of the exact same Visvim backpack too and shipping from China? I'm leaning towards fake on those.

I've personally never seen Visvim slip-ons like that (not that I'm an expert on Visvim), but they don't look bad in the pictures. But, pictures don't mean much either when you're talking about online auctions..

Was that exact shoe ever even produced by Visvim?

It's got the fairly new heel logo that they've been using though..

"You are Bidding on One Piece of Visvim"

haha. what a dead give-away

Meet the sellerSeller:s.gifs.gifckansters.gif( 4 ) s.gifFeedback:83.3% PositiveMember:since 07-Sep-06 in Hong Kong

Well this is no good.

Just never buy something from an ebay seller based in hong kong. If the seller is even sort of connected to hong kong i just stay away.

Just never buy something from an ebay seller based in hong kong. If the seller is even sort of connected to hong kong i just stay away.

it's really true, I am hongkonger, I always shop on ebay, I saw many fake item like fragment, bape , dior homme from Hong Kong and China

one of my best friends brought the fake dior Votc shoes from Hong KOng on ebay

Funny thing is that they actually made man-totes similar to that (though that particular pattern is not one they used).........