what do u think of Helly Hansen Snow Jackets?

thelion1856

so im looking to get a snow/cold weather jacket and was thinking about Helly Hansen. How do they fit? True To Size, should i size down a size? Anyone know anything of the quality or anything about them? Thanks. I was looking at most likely the Helly Hansen Down Jacket....

coolestshop_1933_16834167

Any info you got is welcome. here is what coolestshop had to say about this jacket....

The Boogie Down represents the pinnacle of Helly Hansen design and construction, featuring the perfect synthesis of functionality and protection from the elements. This is some of the best ski-wear out there, and its a pleasure to finally be offering some Helly Hansen goods for some of our more northerly customers! This jacket features breathable yet waterproof fabric, filled with a natural down to keep you warm. The hood is fully adjustable, as well as removable, so you can leave it off if want to catch some sunlight, or you can have it on when the going is rough. There is also a removable Snap-Away™ stretch powder skirt and Snap-Up™ hem drawcord, as well as zippers for underarm venting. Also, lots of pockets of all types and sizes, including one at the end of the left sleeve for your ski pass, as well as an inside pocket for your portable radio or mp3 player! Unprecedented quality for your money!

here is their complete line....

http://www.hellyhansen.com/W06/index.php?menu=5

heres one i bought last winter...keeps me warm in boston winter..sometimes i get kinda sweaty in it...

they run kinda big...atleast the jacket i bought..i bought a small..and i usually wear medium and large in shirts and hoodies..etc

DSC00880.JPG

DSC00884.JPG

thanks for the info bro. are you satisfied with it?

yea, more functional than style i guess since its quite puffy. the hand pockets are fleece lined so they are very warm.

i think i wanna pick up one of their lighter jackets they have..sort of like a windbreaker