FS : Dior Homme rare webbed scarf

xhomme

Hi Superfuture fashionistas!

I got a brand new, authentic Dior Homme scarf for sale.

Its off white in colour, almost 2.25 metres long!

Webbed design and looks damm interesting.

Very rare and limited. I happened to be at the store when the stock came through..people were just snatching!

Its made for the japanese market only ( as labeled on the back of the tag )

100% cotton but is a little stretchy as it is webbed.

Bought it myself at the Flagship Omotesando Dior Store but not using it as its summer here in Melbourne! I will post this for a week before ebay!

price: accepting offers from us$200 ( excluding postage ). Paypal only at this stage.

Pick up if local or insured mail only.

I CANNOT SEEM TO UPLOAD THE PICS... email me for them : [email protected]

( can someone tell me how to upload the pics..please.. you will get a big MUACK from me..hehe...)

Its made for the japanese market only ( as labeled on the back of the tag)

I always see ppl write this in Ebay auction descriptions, but I've always thought that the "only Japan" was referring to the washing instructions... not to derail your thread or anything, but since you wrote it Im going to have to use your thread as a springboard to satisfy my quest for an answer.

DH aficionados whaddya say?

(N).

I have never seen a *japan only* item sold in stores else where. Thats what the dior salesperson says too. I have seen some of the ripped dior homme jumpers in the japanese stores that I havent seen before.

To satisfy ur urge for an answer..why dont you fly across to japan and check it out for urself.. hehe...:P

I am sure a DH aficionado like urself can afford the airticket.easy! hehe..

AFAIK, only for Japan does indeed refer to the care instructions, not where they're available. I have a couple of such items and I bought them at DH stores in NYC and SF. This is not to say that your item isn't unique to Japan, it could be -- there's plenty of such items... but the writing on the care tag doesn't specify that.

Free bump :)

not to derail, but I agree that the "for Japan" thing on the back of Dior labels is the washing instructions, most companies do that. However, they do sell different colors of the pieces in different countries, Asia gets different color schemes as opposed to the US or Europe, so this guy's scarf may indeed be slightly different.