Cleaning up.

skecr8r

I'm not specifically after anyone, but this forum has degenerated with the arrival (and return) of some people lately. Is it possible that C&W made some guidelines that has to be followed (regular english, for one) and actually ban/remove threads/edit the issues 'away'.

This is a fresh area for many people with actual views on street fashion, denim and whatnot and we are currently in the process of letting this forum accelerate into the darker siders of the internet.

This happens to every forum every once in a while, that little amount of 'too-many-users' that tip the weight and suddenly we see a board decline.

I know my english grammar and writing-style isn't that good, but at least I capitolize I and the first letter of each sentence; simple rules that should apply to any user without any of us taking notice.

Just my 0.02$.

Denim Fanatismé.

The Arc - Hitting the selvage from August 1st 2005.

xx01.gif

from time to time supertalk can veer hideously off-topic, so if you notice someone that violates the guidelines then please report it to [email protected].

abusive and offensive posts will be deleted. off topic posts will be moved to supertrash.

supertalk attracts a diverse range of people with different tastes, and there is room enough for everybody.

• 1 year later...