Sign in to follow this  
soraanaam

Money Order

has anyone did any transactions with money orders where you sent them youre money order and never got anything in return?

somebody once sent me a money order and they didn't get shit in return ..

reason ? He took 3 weeks when he said within 48 hours , he was from another country , and he sent the fucking stubs with the money orders .

so I wrote him and asked him a few things

why did you take so long , are you retarded or under 21 , what do you do for a living .

busy , no and no ( 29 ) sports medicine ... " k cool I dont feel sorry for you then "

my reasoning at the time was a.) he pissed me off taking so long and b.) what the fuck can he do about it he sent the damn receipt/stubs that proved he ever even bought them and/or sent them .. i.e . i cashed something that didnt exist

but um if that happened to you ( and they are from your same country ) they broke the law and you can file charges

i've never did it and always adviced ppl around me not to do it. it's so easy to rip off ppl using money order that even with ebay protection, i feel it's not worth the hassle. if you didn't buy the item from ebay, don't even think about it...

btw, my cousin got ripped off with a money order...

you can easily cancel any bank transfer you made within 14 days. at least thats the case within most european countrys.