florida sf meetup

cheapmuthafukr

• 2 weeks later...

few skateparks, though i prefer parking garages, show venues, that girl, could split a bowl and hit up some dank restaurants, lots of lakes....

its weird to just try and think about, its not like thats all there is, just what comes to mind

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread. My family lives in orlando, so i have no problem going there for a meet up. Not a ton to do there. We can go buy some juicy couture shirts from the millenia mall or something. There is a cool middle eastern market near the florida mall with some crazy good food. I don't skate, but yea there are some parks there. The vans one is inside another smaller poorly stocked mall, there is a shitty one outside near colonial by the fashion square mall. I haven't skated in 8 years but i used to go to Badlands all the time out in altamonte or something. No idea what we could do. The styleforum guys were trying to get something going in gainesville, but there is even less to do in gainesville. I can't drink legally for another 20 days so if there was a meet i'd prefer it to be after that. We can just meet up and circle jerk all over our japanese jeans or something if you want?

As long as you don't tell my girlfriend

Magic games are great. I go all the time during winter break when i'm in orlando. Nothing wrong with the $10 tickets.

• 1 year later...

dino... sufu FL dank blunt meetup?

from cheeps lips to our ears! (fingertips n eyez but you get it)

cmon. someone pick me up and lets do this.

BEFORE I LEAVE FOR COLLEGE IN AUGUST FOREVER!!

ive got some friends going to uf next year, and other buddies on here (with wheels) that just lurk. gainesville might be doable. pm asap once you figure out what youre doing/where youre visiting and ill see from there

• 2 weeks later...
ill have to consult facebook quick. from what i here UF doesnt have the best pretty lady selection though..

It's no FSU, but fuck man. Walking around campus is really a treat. Especially in summer time. My favorite is summer B and beginning of fall semester because all the new freshman girls try to out-slutty outfit eachother. It's wonderful.

I might be down there for a friend's gf's birthday sometime in early august. I'll defintiely throw you a PM if/when that happens.

• 2 weeks later...