2 new Toronto boutiques

oliver

2 new boutiques. Suite 99 @ 99 spadina inside diesel fitness. Lus @ queen and john. 155 john. Suite 99 for women. Lus for men. Both carry true religion, evisu. Le tigre, retro fox. We-adidas collabos, bape, levis premium.

O l i v e r.

i'm interested in seeing how these two shops develop...in my opinion, they're not really bringing anything new to the city, or downtown toronto for that matter...most of what they carry was once carried in toronto with little or no response...everybody's doing levis premium...vice and delphic did evisu (at a very low cost mind you) way back with poor response, M1 and jetrag tried their hand in WE...and BAPE sneakers?...i'm guessing they're on a reseller tip...i'm not hating...but in this city, you gotta bring the heat or you're out of luck in a hurry...all the best to these guys, but i'm looking forward to seeing what happens down the road....

Both LUS and 99 are run by the same owners as the old Lounge shop (LUS is actually in the old Lounge location; a couple doors north of Queen on John).

Basically, Lounge finally noticed jiggy hip hop and over over sized jerseys are dead and are going for 'up scale' streetwear now.

Good luck to them, but they should have been tryin this kind of shit out 3 or 4 years ago at least.

hahahah!

Damon trying to get back into the retail game.

This should be funny to watch. Too many burned bridges for that camp.

Maybe he should hang with Syd from Lileo and they can go to Yoga together.

Hip hopper turned Yoga star overnight.

classic

have a question

We are from Montreal www.perplexandlola.com, our line is one season old. We are sold in Montreal strores like Influence-U , Un autre monde, Extc. Fly. etc ...

We would love to be sold in Toronto . Unfortunatly we don,t have any connections there and we don,t really know the city that well.

We will greatly appriciate any suggestions of few cool shops that our line will fit well

thanks in advance

In reply to pxl's post...

Stylexchange and Bleu Marine in Toronto would probably be a good starting point for you guys. Their stuff seems fairly inline with your design aesthetic and both stores are pretty high profile.

Edited by Circa on May 7, 2005 at 05:11 PM