Rome&London- shopmaximize

haratrunk

Dear All, I am going to Rome and London this mid May. 3 days in each city. Need to maximize my time here, so am asking all the supershoppers and superjetters for advice. :)

My shopping interest is broad, basically means I am just a shopper, a lover of clothes, accesories, cute japanese things, or even serious purchase. Good bargain is always a good deal,and shops that house different/individualistic brands. any shopping secret /addresses of Rome and London that have to be fit in in my short trip?

Thanx alot!

Try obtaining a copy of Where to wear London (www.wheretowear.com). It has 90% of the coolest shops around with suggestions of where to eat too!

The other 10% are not listed usually, and includes places like Hideout and Busyworkshop which I'm sure you can find the address somewhere online.

I'd highly recommend Dover Street Market, located on Dover Street. Comme des Garcons plus Undercover and that sort of thing. Prices are sky high but worth a look coz it's a v. interesting building.

For girls, I'd highly recommend Stella McCartney on Bruton Street; v. pretty store with even prettier clothes. Hope this helps

This is all random.......