Barney's NYC/LA Warehouse sale!

MikeN

So is it worth it to go right at 8am?

I've gone later on during the sale but never really found much I liked.

If I go at 8, what are my chances of getting to work by 10:30?

How the hell could someone answer that? It is up to you as to how long you spend at the sale and how far away your work is........

Hate to break it to people, but most of the stuff at Barney's, even on 50% discount is still insanely expensive. If you have a ton of money to spend and want to possibly get some exclusive pieces, sure, go at 8.

I wasn't horribly impressed by the LA sale last year (went on the first day) and didn't buy one thing; considering that no one has commented on their findings this year, I can only assume that people who went share my sentiments....

As England already mentioned the sale isn't that great. Prices are still relatively high, and many of the items are sent to their Outlets if they don't sell. While visiting my sister in Ft. Luaderdale I happened to stop by the Barney's Co-Op outlet and found a Marc Jacob blazer. Retail was 600 and I got it for $50.

I later learned that the coat had been at the hanger sale and then to the outlet. Once they hit the outlet they keep slashing prices till it sells.

Oh, and you got to be willing to search through loads of stuff. It isn't the best shopping experience.

I was all excited about the sale, and then I remembered my past experiences.

Add in the weather and the fact that I'm sick, and I don't think I'm so eager. Plus, I know of a very decent Co-Op outlet that is barely picked over, and always has at least one or two interesting pickups at insane prices.

Will this be on nudies too? anybody have a past experience on how much the nudies were?

at the co-op sale, nudies were marked down to about 120-ish? there was probably a thread about it somewhere some time ago.

There will be nudes, no dressing rooms so chicks change right there :D

Sorry don't know about nudies.

forget the nudies! :P