Sign in to follow this  
LIVENUDEGIRLS

valentines day for not so serious relationships

what do you get the girl that you don't want to be a boyfriend to, just met, are fond of and would like to score points with? I don't want some overkill or underkill gift, both of which I suspect would be a turnoff.

I'm thinking Levi's stf. Suggestions?

Don't buy her anything. Just take her to a light dinner by the beach/pier/mountains and make the EXPERIENCE memoriable. She'll value the experience/memory more than any gift you buy her. Keep the conversation light and don't mention that you want to be exclusive. If she's interested, she'll give you all the signs.

Edit: Or buy her STFs.

Rajiv, I thought you were going to get your girl drunk since you're such a drama fiend ;)

2. PUT YOUR JUNK IN THE BOX.

at the risk of sounding like a complete asshole... if you've fucked (or are planning to fuck) her, then take her out to a nice dinner; if you haven't (arent'), then buy her a card and maybe a pair of hersheys kisses (or something equally inane). anything more and you'll potentially be giving off those unwanted signs that really aren't worth dealing with.

imho levis shrink-to-fits sounds a little excessive, save those for her birthday or something.

seconded on insidertrading, buying a girl clothes is definitely a boyfriend thing to do.

go for a gag candy or something like that that you can give her after a dinner or something.

Is this girl getting you a gift as well? If not, don't get her anything. Have you even talked about your relationship status? Then don't worry about getting her a gift (maybe one of those kiddie valentines and a chocolate if you're desperate for attention).

Shit, you guys worry about these things with even uninvolved girls? Just wait until you're in the relationship..

word on the nice date. i take em to miyako's (sushi) and get them the fried ice cream for dessert. fried ice cream is sure points

take her on a nice date, and wear the STFs. then tell her you are wearing her jeans.

what do you get the girl that you don't want to be a boyfriend to, just met, are fond of and would like to score points with? I don't want some overkill or underkill gift, both of which I suspect would be a turnoff.

I'm thinking Levi's stf. Suggestions?

if you just met her, and don't want to be her boyfriend

just hang out like you normally do

or get her flowers and thats about it

anything else would make her think you're great and want to take claim on u

or get her flowers and thats about it

anything else would make her think you're great and want to take claim on u

agreed. flowers are kinda cliche but nice and traditional.

Panty of the month club. But instead of mail delivery, tell her you'll give her the new pair every month when she gives you the old pair from last month.

so ur expecting her to wear the same panty for the whole month?