Unis F/W 07

doctorgnar

• 5 months later...

I believe steven alan sells it as well as a few other stockists. I really can't help in the quality department though as I've never actually handled any of the clothing. I'm pretty sure gnar has a few pieces though.

Some of those coats are pretty kick ass.

I recently went to the trunk show for this collection and the quality is exceptional, better than ever as this is the first line she had produced entirely in Italy.

There are a bunch of new pieces in the fall 07 line, and a bunch of stuff pictured in this thread has been cut from the line.

There is a coated canvas m65 that is amazing.

Pricing is lower than NdG, probably on par with APC. Shirts are $150-250 (the higher end being a cotton/cashmere blend that is just bonnerful), outerwear is $300-600, pants are $150-200. Quality is as good as either. Fit is also pretty on point - slim, modern, etc. The detailing is all meticulous, most of the pieces are simple and clean, but the hardwear and pocket placement, etc are always spot on.

Unis is really a fall/winter label as far as I'm concerned, their spring/summer gear is nothing to shake your dick at. The outerwear has always been the strongest for me.

A bunch of shops will have selected pieces from the line, but the shop in Nolita is really where it's at if you want to get a sense of where they're at.

Gnar is spot on, high quality than apc with a little more panache and at the same pricepoint. I've handled some unis at a couple places in LA, almost got the flannel slacks which were priced nicely right at 200ish but I slept. If the quality is getting better there are some good staples to be had.

Yeah, baby!!

Wrong thread, though. ermmsa2.gifehcd8.gif

I meant to say that the original designer, Eunice Lee, is Korean. But I guess I don't know if she's still involved with the company (as I thought the label was kaput last year, but I guess not). Or perhaps its under the umbrella of an italian company now? I bought a couple of shirts from them like 4 years ago. Ok, I'm just babbling.

I would eat that girls ass too.