Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Guest nondskrpt

Maybe someone on here can help my identify a track I heard at a party the other night. The only thing I can remember is the chorus, which went "I'm broken, without your love". I'm pretty sure (though not positive) that it's a remix of a song called Broken by Angela Ammons but I can't verify that and can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyways, it's was a house track, and it was catchy as fuck and I want to hunt it down. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

lol just heard justice - dvno on a cartoon network commerical

they play justice as background music for all kinds of radio commercials here in southern california. iv heard let there be light being played while a shitty nu metal station advertised an event at the wavehouse and d.a.n.c.e. in the background of a club spot for a hip hop station. i guess their licensing comes pretty cheap.

IMG_0164.jpg

i saw ratatat on friday night, does that count as indie-dance/electro/neu-rave/disco/house music? either way it was pretty good, details are hazy though considering the fact i was dancing eyes halfway closed the entire time and also the amount of booze i put down pre-show. i found it funny how they go through the trouble of setting up a microphone in the middle of the stage just so a group can say "thank you" a couple times.

oh and i wish i had a picture even somewhat comparable to what you have bestowed upon us, dino. that was flawless, but here's my terrible almost unworthy of sharing iphone picture of jfk last spring in san diego:

IMG_0092.jpg