nudie sizing.

test

I've searched the forum and couldn't find a solid conclusion. (i know the general consensus is to size down one) I measure 75cm at the waist. What's my size in a nudie thin finn/ super slim kim and how many sizes should i go down so that i get a comfortable fit without it being too loose. Thanks!

i'm looking into getting a pair of nudies, but i'm contemplating which model will fit best. I'm looking for a straight fit, not real baggy but not tight either. Im looking at the straight svens and the even stevens, but the even stevens have some what of a narrower leg opening. which fit is closest to APC rescue?

I've searched the forum and couldn't find a solid conclusion. (i know the general consensus is to size down one) I measure 76cm at the waist(2 inches below the bellybutton) What's my size in a nudie thin finn/ super slim kim and how many sizes should i go down so that i get a comfortable fit without it being too loose. Thanks!

http://europe.zoovillage.com/store/productdetail.asp?CategoryID=0|0&BrandID=131&DisplayItemID=21573&Position=52&ListType=1

i'm looking into getting a pair of nudies, but i'm contemplating which model will fit best. I'm looking for a straight fit, not real baggy but not tight either. Im looking at the straight svens and the even stevens, but the even stevens have some what of a narrower leg opening. which fit is closest to APC rescue?

The Even Steven has been popular with New Standard fans. The Straight Sven has been more difficult to sell based on the fit (in my experience as a retailer). The Rescue is a much bigger fit than the Sven. Call us and we'll get out the tape measure.

608 250 0113

Something more to consider: Nudie produces a number of different styles in the Thin Finn. The nature of the denim varies from style to style (e.g. the dry Thin Finns will stretch more than washed Finns). I would assume you are talking about dry Finns, in which case white_giraffe is offering great advice.

Something more to consider: Nudie produces a number of different styles in the Thin Finn. The nature of the denim varies from style to style (e.g. the dry Thin Finns will stretch more than washed Finns). I would assume you are talking about dry Finns, in which case white_giraffe is offering great advice.

so if i have a 75cm waist (which is a size 28) i should probably get a size 26 so that it stretches out?

http://europe.zoovillage.com/store/productdetail.asp?CategoryID=0|0&BrandID=131&DisplayItemID=21573&Position=52&ListType=1

got the size chart from there.

thin finns can be worn "anti-fit" meaning loose and low on the hip. if you like this look, get a 27. if you want your jeans to fit tight after the stretch, grab a 26-- remember it will be difficult buttoning them at first. this is advice for dry and not washed denim.

thanks ryan!

The Even Steven has been popular with New Standard fans. The Straight Sven has been more difficult to sell based on the fit (in my experience as a retailer). The Rescue is a much bigger fit than the Sven. Call us and we'll get out the tape measure.

608 250 0113

Out of interest why has the straight sven been difficult to sell ? When i tried it on myself i felt the fit was kind of out of proportion compared to slim jim and ralf

Out of interest why has the straight sven been difficult to sell ? When i tried it on myself i felt the fit was kind of out of proportion compared to slim jim and ralf

I prefer the Ralf or the Jim myself, and so do most of our customers. The Even Steven has become the new favorite fit.

Paper,

I'd love to help you with your Thin Finn dilemma, but we do not currently have them in stock.

• 1 year later...

resurrecting this thread cuz I am STILL unsure and am hearing conflicting responses from threads and other sites..some say size up, some say size down, some say half a size up/down..........

I am planning on getting my first pair of Nudie's, the Super Slim Kims...however, I wear a size 24 in most jeans, I wear a 25 in the Tight Cheap Mondays....so I am confused as to what size I should get for the Super Slim Kims, since the smallest size is a 25.

Would a 25 fit properly for me if I normally wear a 24? or am I better off just nixing this altogether???

i wear a size 32 in KMW + 5EP + Good Society ... and I also wear a size 32 in Nudie Thin Finn.. not sure about other styles though. The 31 I couldn't even fit over my hips and the 33's were way way too big. But remeber Nudies are notorious for stretching.. so buying as tighit as possible would recommended - which is quite similar to the philosophy of APC...

Not ot hijack, and TBH i haven't searched, but why do Nudie + APC stretch sooooo much ??