fitted tshirts

maxmax

so i get kind of crazy with how tshirts fit and sometimes i run into a problem with brands like american apparel because they're so long.

for you guys that are slim and like slightly shorter shirts, where do you order from?

www.2ktshirts.com use their own shirts and the cut fits nicely. i'd like to pick up some more tees but i don't really have many other places to order from that don't use american apparel. but actually, in your experience can you get the length on AA to shrink nicely but still keep the width of the chest about the same. size small in AA would be great if it wasn't 28 inches long.

any suggestions would be great, thanks.

Don't be too afraid about the measurements on their site. They shrink a lot.

if your dead set on most of the fit of the AA shirts you should just have them tailored to your required length.

it wouldn't be that hard nor that pricey.

This makes me feel so much better....i have about a dozen aa band t's that I planned to get shortened, until my girlfriend laughed at me and told me it was ridiculous ;-)

Guest young7777

why? I tailored my aa tshirts too. cost about several dollars.

This makes me feel so much better....i have about a dozen aa band t's that I planned to get shortened, until my girlfriend laughed at me and told me it was ridiculous ;-)

going against the forum here, but the plain tshirts (BDG) at urban outfitters are pretty much the same thing as american apparel (with less colors of course) but shorter

SO untrue. the bdg t's are all poly blends and they pill worse than any shirt i have ever owned, so much so that they become nearly unwearable by the third wash. and they shrink unevenly in my experience. they are total crap imo.