where to find a boot similar to these.

Parker669

Great choice! I know sycamore_no_more just got a few boots of these style handed down to him by his uncle and they look great with dark denim and trousers. checkout his waywt post: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=282808#post282808

That's not a very unique boot design, ndc just pulls 'em off with perfect minimalism and quality. I've seen that style in gimme shoes in san fran, Yoox a number of times and it wouldn't hurt to look at zappos. Also if you go to the barneys warehouse sale it might be marked down. Good luck!

Also, browse ebay every now and again. I was lucky enough to find those exact boots in my size for $150! Masuerte is right, in that Barneys might still have some for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-ndc-Leather-Boots-n-d-c-Shoes-42-5-Made-by-hand_W0QQitemZ170068579953QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63850QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Light tan color. The seller, Threedifferent usually has quite a few shoes from NDC.

My NDC ricos are 44 1/2 (11.5) and the NDC boots (above) are 45 (12), both fit extremely well. I wear an 11 in converse and 12 in Nike. The ricos were on the slim side though, but after some wear they have stretched a bit. (I probably could have got the size 45 and been happy) So I would say yes, they do fit true to size.

I will say that they do look a lot better in person and the slight distressing is very cool looking in my opinion. I would say the color is generally better for spring time and isn't as versatile as a standard black or dark brown. That being said, the price is very good.The only 2 places online that still have those boots in stock is www.peasantonline.com and www.barneyscoop.com Although both of them still have them for full retail. I would try calling some Barneys/Co Op stores around the U.S. and see if they still have them, as they will ship to you.

Edit: Yea, I own the black ones. :)

buttero makes a boot very similar to this as well, it's a bit cheaper (~350) and still made of beautiful leather.

i have a pair of ndc brogues and a pair of buttero 7-hole lace-ups and the quality is about the same.