Please, No Bacon

ABELnyc

good to see people still give it up to Post NoBills..I still got their original tees from 92..the All City, Free the Land, the first shirt with the hikers on em..and some other shit... Its sad to see that herb Nick Cannon buy PNB..fuckin wack but Ill always love the classic shit.

everyone should take pics of your old PNB joints, (no homo) i would love to scope some of the ones i missed in 89-90. i have a couple joints left lying around. and Yeah, i hear you guys on Conart and shit like that, I just think PNB took that shit to the stratosphere relative to their peers at the time. They were like the Natural Elements of this clothing shit. Unsung & unforgettable.

Nick Cannon, wasn't he a fuga(y)zi b-boy in You Got Served? or was that some other clown?

Reminiscin! "Girbauds n' Polo, peace to Metro..." (circa ninety-'fo!) word.

~multiflavored RodLavers~

http://abelnyc.com

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

/Users/josephsanjuan/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2006/05/24/DSC00085.JPG/Users/josephsanjuan/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2006/05/24/DSC00086.JPG/Users/josephsanjuan/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2006/05/24/DSC00087.JPG/Users/josephsanjuan/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2006/05/24/DSC00088.JPG/Users/josephsanjuan/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2006/05/24/DSC00087.JPG

PNB nation was bought up by the perry ellis group somewhere around 2002. but they never did anything with it. i gues they figured the urban market was saturated as is. but i read recently some nick cannon bought the label and he's gonna try and make it come back. he said in an allhiphop.com interview:

AllHipHop.com: Not too long ago you purchased the PNB Nation clothing line, and you’ve been developing that. What are your plans in the next year for the clothing line?

Nick Cannon: This year we’re just focusing on the premium line and getting the denim game up. Everybody knows I’m like a denim head, I’m a enthusiast when it comes to that. I always gotta try to have the flyest jeans and stuff, so I figured I might as well purchase PNB and focus on the type of jeans that I like to wear. We’re making a certain amount of custom pairs, only distributing them to the tastemakers and making sure they’re available in boutique stores before we go mass market with it. I really want to build the brand back up, because it’s had so much credibility over the years and I’ve been such a fan. I don’t want to lose any of that, I just want to put the urban luxury style on it. That’s the only thing I think was missing where people outside of the Hip-Hop community could be introduced to it. I’m trying to hit Milan up the next Fashion Week - I’m feeling this fashion thing.

so it's like the brand is mutating from where it first began.

http://www.pnb-nation.com/