I apologize.

Aeros

stop being a pussy. although i felt that your hypebeast/self edge thread was unecessary, you are still entitled to write whatever the fuck you want.

you don't have to apologize...

Well I got a bunch of shit for it and I don't want to be judged off of one bad thread. I'm not trying to be a pussy, I am simply apologizing for posting a thread that does not meet the normal standards of quality here. I now realize the thread was foolish and quite honestly it was as bad as many threads found on hypebeast. I migrated over here for a reason and I don't want to be typecasted as an idiot, blabbermouth, negative nancy, etc.

i think the bottom line is how YOU FEEL. to me, there is a big difference in talking shit and speaking (what you feel to be) the truth. if you are able to support your claims/comments i personally see no problem (but did you support your thread and comments?). people are not always going to agree with you and it's as simple as that. i didn't even care about your thread, but that's just my opinion. if no one spoke out, this industry would sink to the dregs of conformity and we would be up to our eyes in mediocrity. man, have some diginity.

We're already up to our eyes in mediocrity. If we weren't, we wouldn't be on this forum. Or at least, I wouldn't.

Hate to break it to you Aeros, but as far as building a decent reputation you've kind of done yourself a disservice by posting so much.

My advice is obvious: post less while you get your legs. I made like 200 or 300 posts in like the first 9 months and most of them were fucking retarded. I also spent as much as if not more time off SF developing interests as much as possible outside of Superfuture (workwear, suits and dress shoes, high fashion, etc...). It kind of seems like you've just changed bandwagons and are trying to get in good with the real cool kids on that newfangled internet, there on the Superfuture, rather than actually develop an aesthetic or make any decisions of your own.

You'll have to excuse me if this comes off as offensive, but honestly, the best way to dress well is not to have the most rep / posts on SF.

Hate to break it to you Aeros, but as far as building a decent reputation you've kind of done yourself a disservice by posting so much. ..

I think that the underlying message here is good advice for life in general. I personally try to listen (and or read) as much as I can w/o running my mouth and showing ppl how much I dont know. It becomes apparent how little one knows as they learn more. This may be the reason for my relatively low post count as I always felt that I should reserve posting for things that I really knew about or if I felt that I had a genuine and legitimate question not found via the "fucking search button". Dont post just to post or just spew random thoughts out (like talking just to fill an uncomfortable silence) and this place might pull itself out of the mediocrity that Servo alluded to.

2Cents