carhartt

steven

It fits short, loose, and boxy like most workwear.

See I love Carhartt, been wearing it for years, but at 6' 3" and 165, it has always been a little bigger than I would like. I own two of the thermal hoodies your lookin at, one in Black, one in what they call "Carhartt Brown". They are both large, and the black has been through one warm wash and medium dry. The tan one is still pretty crisp, and hasnt been laundered yet. The black one fits pretty well after a wash, though I wish it was a little slimmer in the shoulders, and a tad longer. The tan joint is long enough, but far to wide to be worn with some of the slimmer jeans I wear when not at work.

What I discovered is that I need a "Medium Tall" which is something I was told they do (or did) make, but no one stocks due to low demand. I always just settle for a regular large, and it works OK in the long run. They still make one of my favorite hoodies, and with the above info in mind, I think you should go ahead and buy one.

Easy...