FT LAUDERDALE where to shop...or miami!

Doonutz

ft. lauderdale is pretty much malls and abercrombie & fitch etc so I'd focus the shopping on miami. if you really want to go to some malls, theres Sawgrass Mills which is an outlet type mall and Galleria mall, dont really know much about either one though.

in miami, I suggest you check out the following:

Base - 939 lincoln road

my favorite store in FL, the store itself is very nice and they sell cool stuff. lots of brands, shoes, books, jewelry. also has a cool music listening station thing and a hair salon.

Arrive - 100 16th street

really cool looking shop, has both more "upscale" fashion brands and street wear. marc jacobs, cloak, nicole farhi, streetwear includes 10 deep and alikes plus sneakers.

Shoe Gallery - 244 NE 1st Avenue

havent been here but I heard it has a decent sneaker selection including rare stuff and some clothing.

Adidas Originals - 226 8th St

name says it, havent been here either

barney's co-op - 832 collins ave.

has some usual barneys stuff, marc jacobs, paul smith, nice collective etc but quite limited selections. still one of the very few decent stores, though.

I've submitted those to the superfuture main site but they havent appeared there yet.. if you wanna go to a mall, Aventura mall in Miami is probably the best.

apart from those, I suggest you focus on your tan ;)

Bal Harbor and Lincoln road mall. Both are in Miami Beach. Bal Harbor is a real upscale type mall/shops. And Lincoln road mall isnt really a mall. Its a street that has shops and restaurants. Bal Harbor has 2 denim shops Lulus and Lulu coutoure. Both the same owner the second shop has more highend clothes. At lincoln road there are various denim shop.

the lulus at bal harbor basically sell true religion type stuff and ed hardy shoes. a decent selection of converses though, but overall I'd bal harbor is really worthless for mens clothing. the saks and nordstrom there have really small mens departments with stuff like 7, TR and other jean brands you can find at any mall.

same goes for the jean stores on Lincoln Road Mall, full of mall brands. theres one store that has Hugo Boss, J. Lindeberg and some others which was ok. and Base is also on Lincoln Road, thats why I go there. its a nice place to walk though.

Lowery knows whats up.

Only places worth going to if I had to make a quick list.

Arrive and Base to meet your cool guy status quo.

Barney's Co-op around 8th and Collins.

And Bal Harbour Shops for your coture fix.

Eat at Cheese Burger Baby on Washington for the best burger in the country and let the dude with the dreads cooking your burger drop some knowledge on you.

i been away from miami for less than 2 weeks and i miss it already...

to add to what's been posted: you gotta go party at Opium Garden/Prive at least once!

Where were you Fade?

I have a house in Hallandale but party down in Miami. I was there for the Holidays.

Make sure you also check out the Lobby/Bar/Skybar at the Shore Club.

Actually all of the hotels are great (Delano, Sagamore, Setai etc...)

Where were you Fade?

I have a house in Hallandale but party down in Miami. I was there for the Holidays.

Make sure you also check out the Lobby/Bar/Skybar at the Shore Club.

Actually all of the hotels are great (Delano, Sagamore, Setai etc...)

i was travelling with my family for the christmas/new year's break...actually stayed right outside in Miami at the Doral Marriott ... so we were there for golf mainly. I only got to party on christmas eve, went to Opium's jewish event.

Wanted to check out the Shore Club and Delano but didn't get a chance...actually i wanted to go to the Delano for new year's eve but couldn't stomach the $350 entrance fee.