What's your waist size...

dumadiscount

What is your waist size  

196 members have voted

1. 1. What is your waist size

• 27 and below
    • 36 and above

its funny.. i've always had a hard time imagining how people that wear a size 26 look, not that theres anything wrong with it. its just that im a size 29-30 and i think IM really skinny. i cant understand why anybody would want to get below 30 though

its funny.. i've always had a hard time imagining how people that wear a size 26 look, not that theres anything wrong with it. its just that im a size 29-30 and i think IM really skinny. i cant understand why anybody would want to get below 30 though

simple: we look like this:

stick_figure.JPG

Personally, im 6'0 and 120 pounds. im not as thin as chris, but pretty damn close. heres a picture of me in my sz 26 diors for a look of a person who is a 26.

DSCN0154.jpg

Personally, im 6'0 and 120 pounds. im not as thin as chris, but pretty damn close.

Chris is not that skinny. I don't think it's possible to be 6ft and only weigh 120 pounds. I weigh 120 pounds and am only 5ft 8in and I'm very skinny...I don't think I could fathom how skinny someone is that weighed the same as me yet is 4 inches taller; for one thing that sure isn't healthy.