manhattan bar/restaurants

samsikle

i'm going to new york in mid january and i wanna go like drinking without being carded if possible because i'm under 21. i find the easiest way to get drinks is to go to a bar / restaurant do you guys know of any places that don't card when you enter or not too strict. and if around the area that's cool my hotel is by union square and east village. thanks.

• 9 months later...
sounds good, where's st. marks? how about a restaurant with like good cocktails or who what not

st. marks is e 8th but i've gotten carded at a bunch of places there and i'm 26.

there is no reliable place to get drinks if you're underage, not one that you want to go to anyway.

corner bistro. $10 burger, very worth it, $2 beer, no questions asked, very worth it.

More like $5-$6. Overatted or not, who fuckin' cares?, I go here every other week. This is New York, you can't please everyone.

More like $5-$6. Overatted or not, who fuckin' cares?, I go here every other week. This is New York, you can't please everyone.

really? i mustve been tallying in my friends when i reminisced on it. anyways, i love corner bistro. other burger places, even shake shack's just doesn't taste as quality.

and cheap beer is a nice thing too.

really? i mustve been tallying in my friends when i reminisced on it. anyways, i love corner bistro. other burger places, even shake shack's just doesn't taste as quality.

and cheap beer is a nice thing too.