my apc's are ripping through, help!

drugs!

ive worn these since august and the crotch is ripping through. Is there anything i can do that would help it not to rip completely

if you look at the picture the white parts is the denim actually fraying and falling apart. The really white part in the middle is just a few threads holding it together

thanks

genimage.jpg

ive worn these since august and the crotch is ripping through. Is there anything i can do that would help it not to rip completely

if you look at the picture the white parts is the denim actually fraying and falling apart. The really white part in the middle is just a few threads holding it together

thanks

genimage.jpg

hand wash them and then take them to a tailor. the stiffness from the starch is causing the fabric to wear through, if you wash them they will soften up a bit. you should still take them to a tailor after because they will continue to wear until you have a really bad hole and you would be better off preemptively stopping it now.