Are these LVC STFs?

airportlobbytx

I picked these up on impulse, taking it for granted that they were LVC STFs, and would thus shrink down to about 34x35, which is what I need. However, on closer inspection, I realized that no where do they say LVC or STF (they are marked 501xx, but it doesn't say if they are preshrunk). So what's the deal? They have hidden rivets and very thin selvage.

Bought at a reputable dealer, so I know at least they're real Levis. (By George in Austin, by the way is having a 50% off all men's clothes as they get ready to stop selling men's clothes. Some nice Paul Smith, Earnest Sewns, etc in there.)

lvcns2.jpg

lvc2ai5.jpg

I wish I could wear them presoak, but they're just way too big. Thanks again for the tips.

One related question Airfrog - I first got into STFs in the early 90s. I had a pair that were really, really tight. But recently, all the STFs I've purchased have had a much baggier fit - they seem to expand out from the waist. Does Levis change the fit, sort of evolve it all the time? It seems like it has changed a lot just in the past 10 years.