nudie selvage suit jacket

trinket

That's nice. Wonder if the Nudie's 6 months and wash treatment will work for this :D. Obvious questions: how to get and how much? I also remember Levi's put out a similar style LVC jacket not too long ago. Anybody has any clue on where such a thing may exist now? eBay hasn't been very helpful lately.

The Nudie Jacket is not cheap. In Australia it's $1,000 aus dollars. You could get 3 pairs of Regular Ralfs for that. I can't find it on the web with shipping to Australia...

The Levis one you're thinking of is on Oki-ni. The Timothy Everest jacket. It's even more expensive... 1,100 UK pounds, and only available in the Europe.

lm031a_003_1.jpg

Made in England using Levi’s® exclusive archive green selvage hemp denim

Maybe I can wear it as my wedding tux?

_trinket

Edited by trinket on Apr 14, 2005 at 02:19 PM

Edited by trinket on Apr 14, 2005 at 02:25 PM

trinket...i think i saw a different Levi's jacket. its color was darker, and has a shine to it, very similar to the nudie jacket above. if i remember it correctly, the cut was also slimmer, with two vents in the back. it was probably around $600, no where near the money for the one you mentioned. anyhow, i'll keep looking. i'm now obsessed with the idea of a nice selvage denim blazer...gotta have one icon_smile_big.gif

you might be thinking of the Levi's Red one with the leather lapel "formal informal."

Did you see about 2 years ago, the original Bing Crosby Levis tux was on ebay. The story is that he went to a fancy hotel in Levi's jeans (probably nice bucklebacks) and they wouldn't let him stay there because he wasn't dressed appropriately. so Levis made him a one off denim tux! how fucking rad is that? I think it went for just around $3800. Timothy Everest's design came from that suit. For a little more that the price of the Timothy version you could have gotten Bing's actual tux!

I'm not illiterate, I just can't type!

1112885282366_selvage1_edited.JPG