Which resourceful Superfuture'er wants to make $100 quickly?

youreit

I need these glasses: Yves Saint Laurent, model 2118/S color LY6 KH. From what I understand they have been discontinued as they are an older model, but may be available at some stores if they have not sold out. I do not have the time or patience to talk with sales reps at the stores, and my search online has yielded only one shop from the UK that does not have the color anymore. So if you can find these sunglasses for me, on the web, or in a store, where i can purchase over the phone, $100 paypal will be sent to your email. Hopefully someone can help me, thanks guys!

and I already sent you the PM so safe to post the site here so everyone knows I did what you asked and have $100 USD coming via paypal ..

http://www.abmopticians.com/ProView.aspx?ProductID=40

I emailed them even for you and asked were they in stock ready to ship they said yes they are ...

they dont update their site i guess, i even had a addy in italy to send them to (they dont ship anywhere else) but then i got this email after i placed the order:

Mi spiace, ma il modello da lei richiesto è fuori produzione da diverso tempo e non più presente nel nostro sito, probabilmente ha avuto accesso a questa pagina tramite un motore di ricerca che memorizza alcune pagine anche quando queste non esistono più.

Se effettua infatti una ricerca accedendo direttamente al sito www.otticacolli.com noterà quanto appena detto.

Spiacenti di non aver soddisfatto le sue esigenze, porgiamo distinti saluti.

when translated pretty much means not in stock

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get this man. I have seen 10 million glasses that looked like those in my life. Even if someone does find them is it really worth $100 + the cost of the glasses to get ahold of them? I recommend you pop into your local Sunglass Hut and find some substitutions. Seriously, that is just about the most standard/straight forward looking pair of glasses I have ever seen; there are hundreds of brands who do a style like that.