d&g glasses (not sunglasses)

mannen

Hi

Im looking for some kind of online store or a site i can see many different dolce gabbana regular glasses. U know that corrects your eyesight.

I saw a guy with a beatiful pair of them i want to buy but i cant find them on their site so i need to find out what the modell is named.

Please help me

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the eyewear buisness and I would not touch D&G frames with a 10 foot pole. For the same or little more $$$$ you can have real thing, not some cheap, mass produced gimmick with which the brand has nothing in common.

• 3 weeks later...

Orgreen Optics and Mykita are my two favs right now. These two companies specialize in metal frames and deliver well designed, properly made frames that are cool and comfortable. Mykita frames are more conservative and less in your face, the stuff from Orgreen is for younger hip crowd and is like nothing less.

http://orgreen.dk

http://mykita.net

Mykita is coming out with plastic frames this Spring that will be out of this world!!JACK+02.JPG

Unlike Mykita, Orgreen is hard to come by. As far as West Coast goes I know there is nothing in LA or San Diego. I carry it in SF and so is one other shop, but they are not of the same speed. I believe there is one outlet in Portland and one in Seattle. That's pretty much it. Contact the distributor, Bevel Specs/Incite International, for other territories in US.

Sorry, Gator is from '05 and is no longer available. You may be able to find it in Japan, here and there, but not in US. The titanium frames are about $475, with special finishes clocking in at $650. Altogether you are looking at a $600-800 pair of glasses.