Sign in to follow this  
Servo2000

Reputation Power!

pushed the wrong button!... oops. anyway- this is automatically created by 'the system' - it's a combination result value that is calculated based on number of posts, length of time as supertalk member, referral count, moderator status, user reputation points, what brand underwear you prefer and whether you are gay or straight. this is all very important shit.

ha. diorxeternals are so three months ago. black ring boxers with chain mail ass is why i have green in my reputation power bar! stay ahead of the trends foo.

ha. diorxeternals are so three months ago. black ring boxers with chain mail ass is why i have green in my reputation power bar! stay ahead of the trends foo.

fuck this "fashion" shit

What is the actual fucking meaning though

They should have anti-rep points so people can tell if you're a douchebag. This would probably stave off any 'hella-mint' threads.

They should have anti-rep points so people can tell if you're a douchebag. This would probably stave off any 'hella-mint' threads.

you can give either "approve" or "disapprove" a post, which I assume adds or retracts from reputation..? :confused:

you can give either "approve" or "disapprove" a post, which I assume adds or retracts from reputation..? :confused:

Well, it makes sense to me that you should be able to do that, but that's just me.