a very denim festivus!

Guest StuckOnStupid

Guest StuckOnStupid

seeing as i hate everyone i know - and that i am a Jew - holiday gifts are generally a non-issue. However there is a certain female friend that i am quite fond of lately that i wanna get something for. she made a comment today regarding some one-wash looking jeans she got from FCUK saying "id like them to look like yours, with the lines at the back of the knees". Basically i want to get her some raw denim, however i know jack shite about how girls sizes work, or what decent brands actually make raw in her size. The comely lass in question about 5'6-8ish i think, and is very thin. she wears he jeans verrrry tight. i like it, yes.

so...lets have it. suggestions? pictures? etc.

grazzi.

Guest StuckOnStupid

also, she wears heels as a rule, meaning like pumps and also knee-high boots. i think she wears chucks to walk the dog and stuff, but thats about it. So id want something long and skinny that looks good with said heeled footwear. i think shed dig on apc cures, but i think even their smallest size would be far too big on her.

anyone? maybe you got a ladyfriend with similar tastes? as a matter of fact, this little number as shown below by junglejane is something shed wear EXACTLY...she even has those identical grey zara jeans and loves the fit...

DSC04412.jpg

Guest StuckOnStupid
get her some Acnes

is she up for wearing raw denim often enough to get her own wear at the knees?

i figure i might try to mindfuck her into getting all denimobsessive maybe if i get her a dope pair.

all the acnes for broads ive seen up close are like, overdyed. i want to have a white weft...

Got a pair of raw Denimbirds (Nudie sister company) for my girlfriend about 10 months ago. She's worn them a handful of times, as I got them a size too small, so there isn't much wear in them. They didn't have the stiffness that Nudies have, but they're nice enough. Unfortunately, no pics of her wearing them, so deal with these.

http://denimbirds.com/

Oh and representing Jews worldwide. *gang signs*

100_3829.jpg

100_3830.jpg

100_3831.jpg

100_3832.jpg

Guest StuckOnStupid

thanks kids. i think im gonna fuck with those iron army shits...if only for the fact that they reminded me of girl jeans in the first place with all that spandex...totally forgot about em till now.