1955 501s photos raw new

airfrogusmc

he just said they are LISTED for $199 @ dejan ..

oh crap nm ... I still think he's fibbing though lolol..

??

To be exact they were $32.51 + shipping and "have some writing on the inside pocket" ...I believe ... as I was watching the EXACT pair same size and that's what it ended at .. whats your eBay name hmmmm air ..?? :-)

Bought from Dejan. Ordered them on Thursday had them Friday afternoon. 1 day from Germany. Thats insane.

Insane indeed, especially since anything to or from Germany usually takes a minimum of 2 weeks. At least, that's how it was the last time I shipped to or from Germany.

That's faster than EMS from Japan, and that's pretty darn quick.

Wow .. hey air though - all BS aside my apologies man ..

one thing I didn't think about is that the ones I missed ( though they look identical ) were small E and yours are obviously LVC BIG e's ...

They are the exact same semi-streaky denim that I never knew levi's put out though .. THUS what made me REALLY think they were one and the same ..

I'll stay my arse out your thread from here on in man ..

My 555 1933s are looser before the soak than these fall 06 55s. My 555 33 are fuller than the 03 ones I had. All with the samed tagged waist. The 33s 10 oz wil lstretch back more easily that the heavier 55s.

thank's airfrogusmc. I would then assume that the 1933s which are now sold by cultizm are not much losser than the 06 55s.